查看: 8367|回复: 35

再谈我最近的英语面试

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-10-13 10:32:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转质量管理社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

上次浅聊我的第一次英语面试后,不知道是否给大家带来那么一点帮助呢?!
      今天来再次聊聊我的第二次英语面试。
      其实开始此次面试前,已有一家公司(民营)在和我接触中,虽然面试过程中没有要求英文,但是我还是用英文阐述了我的工作经验以及自己职业上的优势与劣势,为后续成功拿下offer增添了砝码。
     9月4日,3pm,正式接到A公司的HR面试通知,在电话中,HR的mm有问道英文水平怎么样。我很诚恳的说交谈没问题。之后确定face to face 的interview时间是在5号,并要求对方提供相应的JD,考虑到比较突然以及对A公司不了解,回家后我再次联系了HR,最终确定面试时间定在9月7号(这里有必要和大家聊一聊,面试前一定要对面试企业有所了解,包括企业性质,规模,主要产品以及参考一下网络上对该企业的一些评论,这些信息有助于面试时稳定自己的心绪,所谓知己知彼吧。)。下面粘贴一下在面试前与HR沟通的邮件,以供参考{:soso_e100:}:

Hi Wilson,
I am very pleased to communicate with you before, We sincerely invite you to come to interview of Sr. SQE Engineer, and please send to me your English CV, attached JD for you reference, Thanks!

Hi,Rachel,

Firstly,thanks for recommending this good job opportunity to me .
    Well, I just read the JD you sent,according to my work experiences and abilities,I think I am qualified to take it.
     Definitely,I am willing to have a further communication with you in the future. Do you have other communication ways:QQ;skype,and so on? then we  are more convenient to talk about it.
  Looking forward to getting in further touch with you .

The attachment is my updated English resume and Chinese CV.Please take a look in your spare time.
Hi Wilson,
Thanks for your quickly response.  you say that of communication ways is forbidden in our company. if you have any questions please contact me at (省去电话号码) or by E-mail. Thanks!
   9月7号,如约而至,乍到A公司,Oh,God,what a great company,new big buildings,picturesque environment! At that moment,I really was fascinated by it.接下来HRmm带我去interviewer的office,面试我的是一个HK的manager,握手招呼后,开始了面试,过程中,我并不紧张(因为结合JD和之前对此公司大概了解,心里有数),HK考核的更多的是对他们产品中零件制造过程的控制问题,以及供应商的质量控制,新供应商的开发审核等。(因为此前在网上有对该公司产品的了解,事前做了相应的准备,加上自身的工作经验,此次面试回答的还算可以,虽有不足,但是在提到不足时,我给对方的回答是:本人学习,接受能力强,也有相应的朋友在这些方面是专家,为能更好的提升自己,接下来我会向他们学习获取对该职位有用的信息)。这一轮并没有涉及到英文的阐述,但最后,HK的manager还是让我用英文描述了一下自己的工作经验(这个对我来说,不成问题{:soso_e113:}),所以HK对我的口语很是肯定。HK最后和我说还有一个American(他老大,也是我将来的boss)要面试,但是考虑到现在他本人休长假(一个月),所以要第二轮面试要等HR给我的回复。
    下面粘贴一下第二轮面试前和HR沟通的邮件内容以供参考:
Hi,Rachel

Sorry to bother you again. Maybe I cherish this opportunity too much,especially after visiting TTI,I was fascinated by is picturesque environment,so now I couldn't help asking you for any good news or not!

Hi Wilson,
Thanks for your E-mail.
Luke has sent his interview comment to Robert, but have no any feedback from Robert, please wait patiently. If I get any respond from Robert, l will be inform you at the first time .Thanks!

Hi,Rachel,

Someone said my EQ is not so good,because I ask you about the result of last interview status again. They think I should be patient,but I would like eagerly to get some good news from you. However,usually,everything has both of opposite results,no matter the result is good or not.
I am really very sorry to bother you again,Rachel.

Hi Wilson,
Louis wants to face to face for you not only telephone, but Luke think might be quite too late base on our company’s projection. so we are waiting for Louis final discussion.
Hi,Rachel,

I am sorry to bother you again.Last time you said,you will arrange me for the next interview time on 8 or 9,Oct.So have you confirmed the detailed date?

Thanks a lot.
Hi,Wilson
I will confirm with Robert and give reply to you soon, Thanks!
Hi Wilson,
I’d like you to invite you come to our company for second run interview at 10:00am on Oct 08,if you have questions please let me known. Thanks!
Best Regards,
        经过一个月的等待和沟通,最终确定了第二轮和美国人的面试,(在第一轮中,HK已经对我是很肯定的,而且我有感觉到he seems to "take a shine to me "{:soso_e113:},大家不要误解了啊,呵呵呵,we are not gay,所以他给了我一些第二轮面试的要点).10月8日,我终于见到了the second interviewer-Louis,
L:nice to meet you ,wilson
W:nice to meet you too,so excited(smile)
L:well,wilson,I just read your CV,and almost know about you,so you said you are familiar with PPAP,FMEA,SPC...(好家伙,一来就直捣key points,I dont worry at all,cuz I have kept powder dry for them).
在和L的面试中,是全英文的,由于此前有所准备,所以在用英文回答质量专业术语以及理解时,Louis每次在我回答之后都说了这么一个词-perfect{:soso_e120:},当时旁边坐的Luke基本上旁听,原本Louis是怕我英文沟通上有问题而要求他留下来做翻译的。当然我在面试过程中确实有不知道表达的术语(比如烧结sintering-粉末冶金上的),Luke 在翻译的时候对我的回答润色一番{:soso_e120:},能遇到一个欣赏和帮助我的人,使得此次面试非常圆满。(这里和大家说说面对英文面试中要阐述质量专业知识和理解时,大家最好在面试前要准备一个稿子,把自己的见解写在纸上--最好参考英文版的,练习,当然如果没遇到这些就最好了。)
L:why should we recruit you ?我们为何要聘用你或你有什么优势觉得我应该聘用你
W:Yeah,you know ,I have been working in quality management for over ten years,full work experiences and good understanding of quality knowledges can guarantee me to take this job completely and qualifiedly,moreover, suppler quality mangement I know how to srun is plus for this job;my previous jobs tell me that my work performance is good for this job,cuz they are in respect of kinds of fields-stamping,injection,mold manufacturing,mechanical processing;heating,plating and few casting.my strong confidence of this job is another kind of assurance.In order to enhance my educatuon backgroup and major knowledge,I have past an exam of famous university.so I think I am fully qualified to take this job.
W:Louis,thanks for your time again(我伸出手以表感谢)
L:no,just give me a five(不,我们来个击掌庆祝吧)
。。。。。
一切都顺其自然,成功拿下offer。
(注:以上更像是我面试的经历,但是希望大家在看得同时多注意一下在英文沟通上我和HR的方式以及用语,这是我把邮件粘贴出来的目的,希望对大家有用,谢谢)

点评

很给力,实力加准备充分,真是无往而不利啊  发表于 2012-11-3 00:21

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2012-10-13 10:35:22 | 显示全部楼层
强人。{:soso_e179:}
发表于 2012-10-13 10:50:56 | 显示全部楼层
虽然有点生气,但是你拿到好的office,还是要祝福你~~
发表于 2012-10-13 10:52:07 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for your share ,:)
发表于 2012-10-13 11:58:18 | 显示全部楼层

点评

你弄反了,wilson是zhuxin之前的boss  发表于 2012-11-2 22:05
发表于 2012-10-13 12:06:08 | 显示全部楼层
值得我们学习。:)
发表于 2012-10-13 15:36:46 | 显示全部楼层
真棒,我在质量专业英语方面还比较弱,有没有什么学习的途径和方法可以分享?
 楼主| 发表于 2012-10-13 16:13:42 | 显示全部楼层
晨曦宝贝 发表于 2012-10-13 15:36
真棒,我在质量专业英语方面还比较弱,有没有什么学习的途径和方法可以分享? ...

多看一下英版的解释
发表于 2012-10-14 18:25:41 | 显示全部楼层
真棒   是我学习的榜样   
发表于 2012-10-14 22:01:55 | 显示全部楼层
呵呵,恭喜。。
TTI 哪个厂呢?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|QPDCA平台自律公约|QPDCA质量论坛 ( 苏ICP备18014265号-1 )

QPDCA质量论坛最好的质量管理论坛 GMT+8, 2024-5-16 06:50 , Processed in 0.112647 second(s), 26 queries , Gzip On.

无锡惠山区清华创新大厦901室0510-66880106

江苏佳成明威管理咨询有限公司 版权所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表