返回列表 发新帖
楼主: 友谊的真诚

英语学习:理查德·布兰森分享成功的15大秘诀

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2017-4-11 13:04:42 | 显示全部楼层
10.不惧失败
从失败中学习,才能获得成功的能力。
在《商界裸奔——理查德·布兰森与他的维珍之旅》一书中他写道,“在实践和失败中学习,只有从失败中才能学到如何不失败。”
创建维珍集团时,布兰森和同事并不熟悉商业世界,所以才取了这么个名字(Virgin直译为无经验之人——译者注)。他们按照自己的方式做事,并未墨守成规。正如所有的新生行业,过程中他们也遇到不少挫折。布兰森表示,正因从犯过的错中学习,维珍才会有今日的成就。

10. Be willing to fall
Learn from your failures, and you'll gain the aptitude to succeed.
As Branson wrote in his book, "Business Stripped Bare: Adventures of a Global Entrepreneur," "You learn by doing and by falling over, and it's because you fall over that you learn to save yourself from falling over."
Branson and his colleagues were newcomers to the business world when they created Virgin — hence the name. They did things their way rather than following a rulebook. And like any new business, there were a few stumbles along the way. According to Branson, those mistakes helped the company grow into what it is today.
 楼主| 发表于 2017-4-11 13:05:09 | 显示全部楼层
11.共享荣耀
商业世界里,成功经常意味着找到跟你同样满怀激情为目标努力的同伴。
“具体业务上,我从来不是最优秀的,”布兰森在博客中说。“即便成功也不必抢风头。跟同伴互相鼓励支持实现目标,成就感强烈得多。”
也不必担心跟别人分享看法,或是请求帮助。如果能找到合适的人帮忙,结果会比单打独斗好。

11. Share the spotlight
In the business world, achieving success often means finding individuals who are just as passionate as you about achieving your goals.
"I've never been the best person at doing every job," Branson said in a blog post. "Finding the spotlight isn't about standing in it. There's so much to be gained from working with people who support each other to achieve great things."
Don't be afraid to share your vision with others or ask for help when you need it. The right people can help you achieve more than you would have alone.
 楼主| 发表于 2017-4-11 13:05:37 | 显示全部楼层
12.学会同意
布兰森公司的员工给他起了个昵称,“同意博士”,因为他非常愿意接受新观念。
他在《管他呢,开始干吧》一书中写道,“如果某个主意听起来不错,我会说‘同意,我会考虑’,然后努力实现。我当然不会事事同意。关键是想清楚:偶尔犯错危害大,还是思想僵化错过机会危害大?”
见机行事,不要故步自封,才有更多机会将好点子付诸实践。

12. Learn to say yes
Branson's staff gave him the nickname "Dr. Yes" for his openness to new ideas.
In his book, "Screw It, Let's Do It," he wrote, "If something is a good idea, my way is to say 'Yes, I'll consider it' — and then to work out how to make it happen. Of course, I don't say yes to everything. But what is worse: making the occasional mistake or having a closed mind and missing opportunities?"
Be an opportunist rather than a naysayer and boost your odds of bringing great ideas to fruition.
 楼主| 发表于 2017-4-11 13:06:06 | 显示全部楼层
13.保持幸福
不同人眼里成功有不同含义。有些企业家只想着积攒财富,但布兰森建议不要放忽略好心情。
“所有企业家衡量成功时都用金钱当标准,这是个误区,”他在领英的博客中写道。“金钱并非唯一标准,也当不了标准。”
成功的关键是幸福。布兰森表示,并不是有钱之后才生活幸福,而是幸福生活确保了事业成功赚钱顺利。
停下来问问自己是否幸福。如果感觉不开心,先找到属于自己的幸福。

13. Be happy
Success means different things to different people. While some entrepreneurs focus only on building their fortunes, Branson recommends focusing on happiness as well.
"It's a common misconception that money is every entrepreneur's metric for success," he wrote on his LinkedIn blog. "It's not, and nor should it be."
The real key to success is happiness. Rather than his monetary success bringing him happiness in life, Branson says that his happiness has enabled him to achieve great success and wealth.
Stop and ask yourself if you're happy. If not, find that happiness.
 楼主| 发表于 2017-4-11 13:06:32 | 显示全部楼层
14.照顾好自己
布兰森表示,照顾好自己才能不被工作耗尽精力。
这位维珍集团老板在领英博客中写道,“每当有人问我:‘事业成功的关键是什么》’,我会根据当时的情况回答,有时会谈授权,有时谈人才,有时强调从失败中学习等等。但说到底,自己身心健康才是最重要的。很简单的道理,如果你连自己都照顾不好,如何照管好生意呢。”
布兰森坚持每天锻炼,不管在哪,也不管在忙什么。
“健康的身体等于健康的头脑,而只有健康的头脑才能成就事业,”他表示。

14. Take care of yourself
Taking care of yourself could save you from career burnout, says Branson.
The Virgin Group entrepreneur wrote on his LinkedIn blog, "When I'm asked: 'What's the key to success in business?' my answer can differ depending on the subject at hand — delegation, people, learning from failure, etc. — but when it comes down to it, the key is you. The simple fact is, if you don't take care of yourself, you won't be able to take care of business."
Branson exercises every day, no matter where he is or what he's doing.
"A healthy body equals a healthy mind, and a healthy mind takes care of business," he said.
 楼主| 发表于 2017-4-11 13:07:05 | 显示全部楼层
15.找到让自己兴奋的事
商业领袖经常会强调保持工作-生活平衡。不过对布兰森来说,工作和玩耍并不一定矛盾。
他在领英博客中表示,“如果某个新的商业机会或项目让我觉得没意思,或是觉得做起来不是特别有创造性而且有乐趣,我宁愿不做,再找下个项目。生命短暂,何必浪费时间做无聊的事。”
如果你对手上的事毫无热情,不妨将注意力和精力转个方向。

15. Find what excites you
Business leaders often stress the need to achieve a positive work-life balance. However, for Branson, work and play don't have to be at odds with each other.
He wrote on his LinkedIn blog, "If a new business opportunity or project doesn't excite me, and if it's not something with which I can have a lot of seriously creative fun, then I'd rather pass on it and move right along. Life's too short to waste your time doing things that don't light your fire."
If you don't have passion for what you're doing, consider directing your attention and energy elsewhere.
This article originally appeared on GoBankingRates.com
发表于 2017-4-11 20:11:38 | 显示全部楼层
5,纯友情支持 帮顶
发表于 2017-4-13 13:27:33 | 显示全部楼层
good good study, day day up
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|QPDCA平台自律公约|QPDCA质量论坛 ( 苏ICP备18014265号-1 )

QPDCA质量论坛最好的质量管理论坛 GMT+8, 2024-6-18 01:05 , Processed in 0.125135 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On.

无锡惠山区清华创新大厦901室0510-66880106

江苏佳成明威管理咨询有限公司 版权所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表