MY ESSAY

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-11-6 17:50:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转质量管理社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

本帖最后由 ccsspp454 于 2012-11-7 21:00 编辑

SEE MY    DOCTOR
Recently my eyes are paining and
tearing all the time. I thought my glasses which I accept on august 25 this year is not bit for me, I changed it last Saturday. My eyes still pained and tears yesterday. I took my vacation and see my doctor in our county hospital. The doctor examined my eyes and my glasses. He said that my glasses degree were lower than my eyes should be. When he know that I work as a office clerk, he saidno problem, you eyes are tired and suggested I bought a bottle  runjie eyedrops .
 楼主| 发表于 2012-11-7 21:20:19 | 显示全部楼层
                      Take A TRAINING
I attended a training that was held by on GEA engineer our company conference office. The topic is how to use UF. Our company  increase one UF to decline energe saving.  The UF will be used link with three-efficiency and it can display effort than two three-efficiency together.

The training began at 15:00 and end at 16:00. I spent one hour on learning how to use the UF in the office and spent half an hour on it at the place. I learned how to start the UF and how to clean it, meanwhile how to modify process parameter on the equipment and repair the accident.
发表于 2012-11-7 21:47:13 | 显示全部楼层
A quick polishing using almost your own words (corrected your grammar)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recently my eyes pained, and shed tears all often. I thought my glasses taken on August 25 this year were no long fit for me. So I changed to last Saturday. But my eyes still pained, and shed tears. I took a medical leave and went to see the oculist in our county hospital. The oculist examined my eyes and glasses, and told me that the degrees of my glasses were lower than my vision could see. When he knew I was an office clerk, he said:” It’s not a problem. Your eyes are tired.”, and he suggested that I buy a vial of Runjie eye drops.

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2012-11-7 21:58:10 | 显示全部楼层

The UF will be used link with three-efficiency and it can display effort than two three-efficiency together.
这句不是很懂。把其它的给你改一改

Training
I attended a training course held by a GES engineer in our company conference room. The subject of the training was How to Use UF. Our company increased one UF to reduce energy cost.

The training started at 15:00, and concluded at 16:00. I spent one hour learning how to use the UF in the office, and spent half an hour on it on site. I learned how to start the UF, and how to clean it. Meanwhile I learned how to modify the process parameters on the equipment and how to repair it.

评分

查看全部评分

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|QPDCA平台自律公约|QPDCA质量论坛 ( 苏ICP备18014265号-1 )

QPDCA质量论坛最好的质量管理论坛 GMT+8, 2024-6-18 19:42 , Processed in 2.482406 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On.

无锡惠山区清华创新大厦901室0510-66880106

江苏佳成明威管理咨询有限公司 版权所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表