QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

返回列表 发新帖
楼主: gaowenhua

零缺陷zero defect

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2024-5-6 13:25:19 | 显示全部楼层
① 人们难免犯错误的“难免论”。认为人都有一种“求全”的基本欲望.希望不犯错误,把工作搞好。

② 每一个员工都是主角的观念。零缺点管理要求把每一个员工却当作主角,认为只有全体员工都掌握了零缺点的思想,人人想方设法消除工作缺点,才会有真正的零缺点运动,管理者则是帮助并赋予他们正确的工作动机。

③强调心理建设的观念。零缺点管理则不同,它侧重于心理建设,赋予员工以无误地进行工作的动机,认为做工作的人具有复杂心理,如果没有无误地进行工作的愿望,工作方法再好,也是不可能把工作做得完美无缺

楼主| 发表于 2024-5-6 13:26:12 | 显示全部楼层
① The inevitable theory that people are bound to make mistakes. I believe that everyone has a basic desire for perfection. I hope to avoid making mistakes and do my job well.

② The concept that every employee is the protagonist. Zero defect management requires treating every employee as the protagonist, believing that only when all employees have mastered the idea of zero defects and everyone tries to eliminate work defects, can there be a true zero defect movement. Managers are responsible for helping and giving them the right motivation to work.

③ Emphasize the concept of psychological construction. Zero defect management, on the other hand, is different. It focuses on psychological development, empowering employees with the motivation to work without error. It believes that people who do work have complex psychology, and without the desire to work without error, no matter how good the work method is, it is impossible to do the work perfectly

楼主| 发表于 2024-5-7 13:07:08 | 显示全部楼层
第一次就把事情做对 太重要了
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|QPDCA平台自律公约|QPDCA质量论坛 ( 苏ICP备18014265号-1 )

QPDCA质量论坛最好的质量管理论坛 GMT+8, 2024-5-19 19:54 , Processed in 0.107910 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On.

无锡惠山区清华创新大厦901室0510-66880106

江苏佳成明威管理咨询有限公司 版权所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表