只需一步,快速开始

查看: 5371|回复: 23

【我的质量之路】----Goodbye and Thanks for My Job & Personals in Pulse

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-1-4 20:06:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转质量管理社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

本帖最后由 DannyMa2012 于 2017-8-12 06:47 编辑

By the chance of Linked Company evaluation, here I want to share my own job experience and also say thanks very much for the working time and colleagues in Pulse Electronics Corporation, which founded in 1947 and headquartered in San Diego, California. Thanks Pulse, give me the chance for grow up quickly, especially thanks Colin, Justin, BL, Arthur, Manu, Six, KS who trusted me, and also thanks all the other colleagues knew me and I knew, because all of your great support and good cooperation, then my job value in Pulse can be confirmed by both the company and the Pulse Electronics headquarters definitely during the job period, Pulse China Distinguished Employee Award -y2011 owned in March, 2012, which means the youngest winner in the shortest time in Pulse history.
   Join in Ningbo Company of Pulse from actually in May, 2009(before my graduation in Jun, 2009) to May 24th, 2012 because it was closed due to the decision made by the Pulse management. In 1st step, I worked as a Customer Quality Engineer (CQE) in Material Quality Assure (MQA) Department which shown in labor contract then as a team supervisor in 2nd step, lead and push team members carry out the related actions, then follow the continuous improvement schedules to enhance the customer’s satisfaction under team building, especially the final period before the Pulse batch of Ningbo enterprise closed, I adjust myself and team members’ status then made tactic and method, finished the kitting store and shipment with 0PPM (Finished Goods defect rate) target with team cooperation.
Following were some major responsibilities taken before, just kept them in mind and with some words written in QPDCA, here only with appreciation and many thanks for Pulse Electronics Corporation, which was one of the good companies in my career:  
   Firstly, being an assistant to follow-up sample project in certain period. As we know that sample project is difficult from trial run to buy-off run then mass manufacturing run. During this time, check and work with project team together, do sample project assistance from whole production process schedule management, tracking through test, control and seek improvement process to assure product quality then delivery guarantee;
  Secondly, with team support, do coordinate and support preparation of ISO system establishment. For example, make the schedule, the training material, determine the document structure, process review, document audit, system trial run, internal audit, corrective action follow up and so on;
  Thirdly, organize team then provide solutions for non-conformances of Pulse LAN and connectors which discrete magnetic transformers and integrated connector modules designed and manufactured to comply with IEEE. At the same time, my customers who need service are two key subsidiaries- MPO and HPO inside Pulse, occasionally, CPO or SLO, also outside such as Brand-Rex (United Kingdom), Huawei Electric (Shenzhen), Wistron and so on. For the customers demand, need follow-up closely for the quality status of the electronic products, the complaints and solutions provide, especially the Continuous Quality Improvement Plan.
  Fourthly, monitor key performances related to quality improvements such as material standardization, samples commitment and so on. It’s normal for me to modify and proof the statistical process cards, inspection reports, registration records, delivery notes, maintenance papers or customer satisfaction survey.
  As this company mainly aimed at plastics molding, forming, auto-assembly and handwork, sometimes, I need track with tooling center, discuss plastics molding design/ copper stamping issue, molding/forming trial run, scheduling molding/forming testing, buy-off run, molding/forming for LAN and connectors assembly and process improvement; Meanwhile, make communication with Research and Design (RD) team in reviewing the product manufacturability, tolerance setting, process evaluation and so on.
   As a new guy in the electronics industry although with the bachelor degree of electronic information engineering, I still learn and learn, from the professional production assemble to high's computer, network transmission products under the background of American. Especially, do FMEA well and the process/product changes can be implemented easily and inexpensively. Synchronously, learn how to complete the following things timely and effectively, the incoming and in-process quality control, the inspection criteria and plan, data analysis and suggestion for the functional departments accordingly to achieve continuous improvement.
  Once customer demand, with team work, give the corresponding of electronic product process analysis and make track with the documents of inspection standard; For our source suppliers or outsourcing factory, I need send out a certain extent email with the improvement process analysis then do some quality improvement for the bad materials under multi-departments cooperation .Mainly responsible for production process of electronic products , make communication with customer wonderfully, solve the internal quality, technology training and customer complaint disposal.
  In the final date in Pulse, focused on the locations selection of outsourcing with team in advance, and then have a better corresponding in the support of six weeks, especially for the subcontractors training and on-site audit. When on-site train and audit in the subcontractors of Com-tech, CZT, Pulse PMCA, Yang Ming and Z-snow, so many gains taken especially the personal who are the quality manager in CZT subcontractor named Jimmy, we just talked and communicated as old friends although we know less than 1wk.
So here with this article written to keep these steps and also want to speak with friends who saw this article or who want to join in Pulse Electronics Corporation, it’s a good company, that’s all, thanks for reading.

BTW, wish QPDCA Good,Better, Best.

点评

已发放征文参与奖300豆!  发表于 2013-9-8 12:28

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2013-1-4 20:36:32 | 显示全部楼层
N B!

点评

深藏不漏的!哈哈  发表于 2013-1-5 08:53
楼上也是英语哦  发表于 2013-1-5 08:20
发表于 2013-1-4 20:36:49 | 显示全部楼层
英文水平差,看不懂!
发表于 2013-1-4 20:47:11 | 显示全部楼层
Good job ,Danny.we are sure that you will be better and better,best wishes to you! Meanwhile,thanks for your wishes to forum.
 楼主| 发表于 2013-1-5 08:08:21 | 显示全部楼层

谢谢夸奖!
 楼主| 发表于 2013-1-5 08:10:38 | 显示全部楼层
彼岸花开 发表于 2013-1-4 20:47
Good job ,Danny.we are sure that you will be better and better,best wishes to you! Meanwhile,thanks  ...

Thanks for the response, also the great encourage, our forum will be always powerful under u and Q168 and others' effort!
发表于 2013-1-5 08:27:07 | 显示全部楼层
Danny,my  friend.
You are very good.
发表于 2013-1-5 08:31:00 | 显示全部楼层
Very impressive!Danny,you did a lot in the past years ,definitely,you leared a lot and grew up fast. You deserved the Award!
 楼主| 发表于 2013-1-5 08:43:57 | 显示全部楼层
常州质量人 发表于 2013-1-5 08:27
Danny,my  friend.
You are very good.

Thanks guy, and very lucky to know all of u here and learn much more step by step, thanks!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|QPDCA平台自律公约|QPDCA质量论坛 ( 苏ICP备18014265号-1 )

QPDCA质量论坛最好的质量管理论坛 GMT+8, 2024-5-5 22:46 , Processed in 0.122774 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.

无锡惠山区清华创新大厦901室0510-66880106

江苏佳成明威管理咨询有限公司 版权所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表