只需一步,快速开始

查看: 917|回复: 7

Kid Witty

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-9-15 17:32:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转质量管理社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

I was moved by two scenes this morning.

Scene: A 1 year old girl tore a leave, and she tried to put together the small pieces of leave and put them to the plant. The part of the leave was torn away, of course it could not be really made alive even if she could put it back to the plant. From adults' point of view, this may be ridiculous. However, she insisted doing it until her grandma told her the plant could grow again. She then smiled and turned away.
发表于 2012-9-15 17:34:53 | 显示全部楼层
the other one?
发表于 2012-9-15 21:08:23 | 显示全部楼层
yep,we all wait for the other scene.
发表于 2012-9-15 21:38:30 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 wilson 于 2012-9-15 21:43 编辑

Ok,let me speak the other one from my life.

One year spring season,one day,actually,I dont remember the detailed date. Anyway,that happened in the eveining(after dinner), just finished having supper and it just stopped raining outside,my three years old son asked me to take a walk along the lake.and I said:"good idea,let's go!“ then I accompanied my son to walk along the lake side. This lake is not so big, and there are growing many willows and small grasses,and there is mixed up with fragrance of flowers in air, it makes us more happy.On all the way, I was explaining son's questions.
"Dad,why the land is wet?"
"Cuz it just rains."
"Dad,why the trees are so green?"
"Just because the spring is coming"
"Dad,why we can not become green like trees?"
Suddenly,son shrieked:" Dad,come here,look,what's that?" I quickly caught up with son,"Dad,look,here is a insect,look,do you see that? it walks so slow,and there is a small house on its body.oh,so kooky,its head has two feelers,Dad,tell me quickly,what is the feeler and the use of it?" "oh,Rock,that is a snail,and the feeler is its antenna used in communication with friends,"I showed up my phone ,"see,just like Dad's phone,there is an antenna , and words can send to others by it,got it ? Rock." Son was looking at my phone with a smattering," ok,I see"

It might be a little late,I impatiently said:" go,we need to go home,Rock !" But son was still there looking at the snail,he turned back to me,
"Dad, could you mind giving me your phone?"
I said " for what?" "
Son excited," I wanna give a call to him,I would liek to chat with him for while,and ask him to make a friend with me or not."

评分

查看全部评分

楼主| 发表于 2012-9-15 22:21:41 | 显示全部楼层
wilson 发表于 2012-9-15 21:38

One year spring season,one day,actually,I dont remember ...

good capture
发表于 2012-9-16 06:01:56 | 显示全部楼层

good
A Three years boy and a snail
发表于 2012-9-16 09:05:21 | 显示全部楼层

your son so lovely.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|QPDCA平台自律公约|QPDCA质量论坛 ( 苏ICP备18014265号-1 )

QPDCA质量论坛最好的质量管理论坛 GMT+8, 2024-5-19 16:32 , Processed in 0.109109 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.

无锡惠山区清华创新大厦901室0510-66880106

江苏佳成明威管理咨询有限公司 版权所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表