QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 909|回复: 2

Women’s day

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-3-8 14:02:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转质量管理社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

Today is Women’s day. I forgot today is women’s day and don’tprepare any gifts for my wife. When I started my compute I found the noticethat the HR department clerk informed all departments clerks to fetch the giftsprepared for female employee yesterday, I knew today is women’s day.
     Todayis the fourth women’s day that I and my wife celebrate and the first one that ourcompany give gifts to the female employee. The gift is a fifty yuan shoppingcard as the birthday gift. The welfare become better and better. The Labourunion was established and it will coordinate the relation between the employeesand the bosses.
    The first women’s day that I and my wife celebrate. I did some washingand prepared our dinner. The second and the third I did some homework. Iprepared our breakfast with one small bag milk and porridge and one scrambledegg because my mother-in-law is absent. My wife is in gestation period and shedon’t like to eat anything. She just like eating small orange tomatoes and applesand pears. So we bring some fruit to the company and she eats them by manytimes. She doesn’t like to buy some clothes and make a walk out of the house. Iwill prepare noodle for our supper and do some washing today. She like put somevegetable into boiler and boiling them with noodle. She also like to eat noodlewith capsicol I prepared with oil and chilli powder and sesame and salt. Thechilli powder posted from my hometown by my young brother. The sesame and oilbought from supermarket. I hope she enjoy herself.
发表于 2013-3-8 19:26:11 | 显示全部楼层
陈经理这个可以做三八节礼物
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|QPDCA平台自律公约|QPDCA质量论坛 ( 苏ICP备18014265号-1 )

QPDCA质量论坛最好的质量管理论坛 GMT+8, 2024-6-2 20:01 , Processed in 0.108678 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On.

无锡惠山区清华创新大厦901室0510-66880106

江苏佳成明威管理咨询有限公司 版权所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表