找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1546|回复: 12

Do You Have What It Takes To Be An Entrepreneur?

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-4-1 11:54:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转质量管理社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

转载:
It seems like every person I meet these days wants to be an entrepreneur. They hear all the amazing success stories about young kids who started their own companies and become millionaires. It sounds fascinating, doesn’t it?

这年头我所遇到的每一个人似乎无一不想做一名企业家。他们听了所有令人艳羡的成功故事,讲的都是那些毛头小子如何开创自己的公司并变成百万富豪的。听上去很迷人,不是吗?

But what they don’t hear about is the extremely difficult road it takes to get there –the fight to survive, the never-ending persistence and the many sleepless nights.

但他们没有听说通往成功的路上荆棘满布、异常艰难——数不尽的生存斗争、不懈的坚持以及无数的不眠之夜。

Lots of people decide to become entrepreneurs, thinking it’s their ticket to success. But then reality kicks in and they don’t understand why it’s not working for them. Perhaps they’re too focused on trying to fill those shoes of an entrepreneur. Personally, I think the word “entrepreneur” is so over-rated. You’re either innovating, or you’re not. The title doesn’t help you get there.

楼主| 发表于 2013-4-1 11:56:47 | 显示全部楼层
If you’re a struggling entrepreneur, ask yourself these questions:

如果你是一位苦苦挣扎的创业者,问问自己以下这些问题吧:

1. Have I made little or no profit in the last 12 months and say to myself “It’s not me, it’s the economy”?

在过去12个月里,是否利润微薄或干脆没有利润,是否对自己说“这不怪我,是经济不好”?

2. Am I losing (or not getting) clients because I can’t meet their expectations?

是否因为不能满足客户的期望而导致客户流失(或找不到客户)?

3. Do I stay out late partying on a weeknight and convince myself that I’m networking?

是否在工作日的晚上参加聚会并玩到很晚却美其名曰扩展人脉?

4. Do I wake up late and think to myself “That’s the perk of being an entrepreneur”?

是否一觉睡到大天亮,自思“这是创业者应得的”?

5. Do I take a day off once or twice a week for some “me time”, even though I don’t have staff managing or growing my business?

是否每周拿出一两天留作“自己的时间”,即便没有员工可以照管或发展你的业务?

7. Do I find myself constantly changing my business ideas (or second-guessing my venture)?

是否发现自己总是不断改变商业理念(或总在自我怀疑)?

8. Do I hold myself back from taking instrumental (or costly) steps because I’m afraid of failing?

是否因为害怕失败而迟迟不肯采取有助益(或代价高昂)的措施?

9. Am I easily discouraged or give up when things don’t go my way?

当事情没有朝希望的方向发展,是否容易气馁和放弃?

10. Am I afraid of change or the unknown?

楼主| 发表于 2013-4-1 11:59:42 | 显示全部楼层
If you can’t relate to these questions, you probably already have what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur. But if you see yourself on this list, you should take a step back and focus on making some big changes.

如果你不涉及这些问题,你可能已经拥有成功创业者的潜质。但如果被上述问题所言中,你就应当后退一步,集中精力做出一些大的改变。

A True Entrepreneur

真正的创业者

Entrepreneurs have passion & determination. Their goals keep getting bigger and bolder. When something is not working, they do everything in their power to fix it. They blame no one but themselves. They wake up early each morning because they are excited to execute their ideas. For entrepreneurs, there is never enough time in the day.

创业者拥有激情和决心。目标使他们愈发强大和勇敢。当有什么出问题时,他们会竭尽所能地加以解决。除自己外他们不怪罪任何人。他们每天醒得很早,因为迫不及待地要去执行自己的想法。对创业者来说,一天的时间永远不够。

Real entrepreneurs are confident in their venture. They are not afraid of failure; when they do fail, they see it as a new challenge to push harder. They welcome change. Entrepreneurs put every penny they have into their business, and they are the last to take salaries. For the first couple of years, vacations are never really vacations; they spend all their energies coming up with ways to create change.

楼主| 发表于 2013-4-1 12:01:39 | 显示全部楼层
Love What You Do. Period.

热爱你所做的事。

It’s not easy being an entrepreneur, and it certainly isn’t for everyone. Some entrepreneurs make it big and spend the rest of their lives helping others, while others work extremely hard until the day they die. Many spend their lives starting new businesses over and over again, just because it’s what they love doing.

成为一名企业家并不容易,当然不是人人可以做到。一些创业者取得了巨大成功并用余生帮助他人,而其他人则拼命工作直到生命最后一刻。许多人毕生不断创业,仅仅因为那是他们所热衷的事。

The key is to be fully aware of what you’re getting yourself into, before you spend the next few years trying to be someone you aren’t – and don’t want to be. A few people confided in me recently that for a long time, they were trying to convince themselves (and everyone around them) that they were entrepreneurs, only to find themselves miserable, client-less and broke. When they finally came to terms with the fact that entrepreneurship isn’t for them, they went out and eventually found a job that was perfect for them.

楼主| 发表于 2013-4-1 12:03:11 | 显示全部楼层
We All Matter

我们都很重要

The world needs entrepreneurs and employees equally. It’s the balance of both that allows us to invent, create, execute and manage. If you are (or on the path of becoming) a successful entrepreneur, kudos to you for plowing through the stresses and challenges of making things happen. If you’re a struggling entrepreneur, think about why you’re struggling. Perhaps there are changes you need to make in yourself. If you’re an employee, you should feel proud – it’s because of you that your company is successful.

楼主| 发表于 2013-4-1 12:04:20 | 显示全部楼层
entrepreneur [,ɔntrəprə'nə:] video n. 企业家;承包人;主办者
staff [stɑ:f, stæf] video n. 职员;参谋;棒;支撑adj. 职员的;行政工作的vt. 供给人员;给…配备职员vi. 雇用工作人员
instrumental [,instru'mentəl, ,instrə-] video adj. 乐器的;有帮助的;仪器的,器械的n. 器乐曲;工具字,工具格
persistence [pə'sistəns, -'zis-] video n. 持续;固执;存留
fascinate ['fæsineit] video vt. 使着迷,使神魂颠倒vi. 入迷
miserable ['mizərəbl] video adj. 悲惨的;痛苦的;卑鄙的
perk [pə:k] video vi. 振作;昂首vt. 使振作;打扮;竖起n. 小费;额外收入
weeknight ['wi:knait] video n. 周日夜晚(指周末休息日以外的每个夜晚)
survive [sə'vaiv] video vt. 幸存;生还;幸免于;比...活得长vi. 幸存;活下来
bigger [bigə] video adj. 更大的(big的比较级)
发表于 2013-4-1 15:08:19 | 显示全部楼层
呵呵,不知是巧合还是?这篇文章我早上在有道课堂好好读了两遍。谢谢分享!
发表于 2013-4-1 15:26:29 | 显示全部楼层
今天有人请教我高等数学 发现只会做很少一部分了 所以这个英语也要常用用 不然都还给老师了
 楼主| 发表于 2013-4-1 15:33:33 | 显示全部楼层

每天记住几个单词或几个句子,时间久了你就进步很快啦
发表于 2013-4-1 16:37:00 | 显示全部楼层
英语啊,早忘掉了,呵呵。以后还真的学学
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|QPDCA平台自律公约|QPDCA质量论坛 ( 苏ICP备18014265号-1 )

QPDCA质量论坛最好的质量管理论坛 GMT+8, 2024-6-2 19:58 , Processed in 0.115966 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On.

无锡惠山区清华创新大厦901室0510-66880106

江苏佳成明威管理咨询有限公司 版权所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表