Mini novel JQ

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-11-18 10:28:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转质量管理社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

本帖最后由 Jim 于 2012-11-18 11:33 编辑

恋爱时写的

Mini novel

While I am waiting in anxiety, I jot down this half cooked mini novel. Hope ya all enjoy reading, but today it is certainly the last one, rain or sunshine, no more. *Note: Name used in this article is improvising, if anybody happens to share the same name, it is purely coincident. The author does not bear any legal responsibility.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love is patient, love is waiting, love is unselfish.
One day I come back from work, as usual, I unlock the door. Nance is still not in, so I dial her cell.

Her cell phone rings, and the sweet voice vibrates from the other side: " Honey, I am still at work. Will be home late. Go eat by yourself, sorry honey."

I feel somewhat disappointed, and also heartfelt concerned for Nance' s health. Many days, she works day and night.

I walk to the kitchen, cook her favorite dished, which Nance taught me how to cook Hubei dishes.

Dinner is ready. In a haste, I finished the my dinner, and pick up a book, reading while waiting for Nance.

It is extremely quite in the living room. You almost can hear the pulsating of my heart. Clock clicks.

It is almost 11:00pm. Think about Nance, and dial her cell phone again," Baobei, do you need me to pick you up?" She says," No, darling. Nance, I am on the way now, almost in the parking lot."

10 minutes later, I hear the walk steps. The door is unlocked, she slips in with glee on her face, though she looks tired these days.

I kiss her, and welcome her back. "Dinner is the the kitchen, baobei, warm it if it is cold. I will be waiting for you..."

Looking at her bright eyes, and the girlish style when she is eating her dinner. This is one of the most beautiful scenes in life. What a joy to see she is enjoying the dinner!

发表于 2012-11-21 21:59:38 | 显示全部楼层
if anybody happens to share the same name, it is purely coincident.
是不是如属雷同,纯属巧合。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|QPDCA平台自律公约|QPDCA质量论坛 ( 苏ICP备18014265号-1 )

QPDCA质量论坛最好的质量管理论坛 GMT+8, 2024-6-2 14:35 , Processed in 0.101520 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On.

无锡惠山区清华创新大厦901室0510-66880106

江苏佳成明威管理咨询有限公司 版权所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表