立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

楼主: Jim

You want to write; I can help you.

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-9-6 19:35:34 | 显示全部楼层
Achieve flow 实现流
You now have a productive project team that sets time and space boundaries, has great team dynamics, and is funk-proof. The next thing to do is to ensure that your team has the skills and motivation required to get the tasks done. For your project team to be the most efficient, each team member should be able to consistently achieve a state of flow while performing project tasks. Flow is a mental state where an individual is completely immersed and focused on the tasks at hand. Flow happens when there is a balance between ability level and challenge, and when there is a very clear goal.
现在您有了一个富有成效的项目团队,集时间和空间的界限,有伟大的团队动力,是防恐慌的措施。接下来要做的是确保你的团队具有需要完成任务的技能和动力。对于您的项目团队最有效的是,每一个团队成员在执行项目任务同时应该能够持续实现流的状态。流是一种精神状态,个人是完全沉浸和专注于手头的任务。流发生状况下, 能力水平和挑战的平衡,当有一个非常明确的目标。
The three biggest barriers to achieving flow are inadequate skills or preparation, confusion as to what the end goal is, and a lack of personal meaning in the task at hand. Make sure that your team members have the skill sets they require for their project deliverables, are able to keep their eyes on the prize with clear goals, and have a vested interest in what it is they are doing.
这三个最大的障碍,实现流不足的技能或准备,最终目标的迷惑,以及缺乏在手头任务的个人意义。确保你的团队成员具备的技能,他们需要为他们的项目可交付成果,能够保持在荣誉上明确的目标,并有对自己在做的事具有浓厚的兴趣。
Keep these tips in mind when you are safely steering your project team around barriers to speed and toward project success.
把这些建议记在脑海中,当你安全地带领你的项目团队绕过障碍,加速奔向项目成功。
发表于 2012-9-6 19:35:51 | 显示全部楼层
ABOUT THE AUTHOR关于作者

Michelle LaBrosse米歇尔*兰布斯
Michelle LaBrosse is an entrepreneurial powerhouse with a penchant for making success easy, fun, and fast. She is the founder of Cheetah Learning, a global firm employing more than 100 people that specializes in combining accelerated learning and project management to help people achieve their goals faster than they ever before imagined. She is the author of the Cheetah Success Series, and a prolific blogger whose mission is to bring project management to the masses. She is a graduate of the Harvard Business School’s Owner President Manager’s program and also holds aerospace and mechanical engineering degrees from Syracuse University and the University of Dayton.
米歇尔*兰布斯是一个与企业有关的精力旺盛的人,倾向于成功简单,有趣,快。她创办了猎豹学习,一个全球公司,雇员超过100人,专门从事结合加速学习和项目管理,以帮助人们达到比他们以前想象还快的目标。她是猎豹成功系列的作者,和一个多产的博客,其使命是将项目管理知识传播给民众。她毕业于哈佛商学院的所有者经理的项目,也拥有锡拉丘兹大学和代顿大学的航空和机械工程学位。
发表于 2012-9-6 19:36:43 | 显示全部楼层
以上我计划每天翻译一段,欢迎大家参与翻译和校稿,积分奖励者
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-7 16:43:02 | 显示全部楼层
Q168 发表于 2012-9-6 19:34
To help rid yourself and your team of this habit, set goals or a quota to reach by a specific time.  ...

你翻译的很好

点评

can you help me correct it? don't laugh at me.  发表于 2012-9-7 16:45
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-7 17:01:27 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Jim 于 2012-9-7 17:02 编辑

Four Tips for Keeping a Team Up to Speed
保持一个团队成长速度的四点建议
这样更好:建立一个高效团队的四条法则
Removing the barriers to momentum and success
移除障碍的动力和成功
这句翻译的有误。应当是:momentum and success是barries的定语。这样翻好些:消除一切阻碍,借势成功 (这种翻译的方法叫补足动词)

一孔之见也,未必合适,仅供参考

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2012-9-7 17:09:03 | 显示全部楼层
Jim 发表于 2012-9-7 17:01
Four Tips for Keeping a Team Up to Speed
保持一个团队成长速度的四点建议
这样更好:建立一个高效团队的 ...

very good, thank you for proposal
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-7 17:11:54 | 显示全部楼层
Q168 发表于 2012-9-7 17:09
very good, thank you for proposal

You are welcome.
发表于 2012-9-9 09:13:16 | 显示全部楼层
dongyanli2468 发表于 2012-9-3 08:25
thanks,I in Xuzhou Jiangsu

Xuzhou city,Jiangsu province,China
发表于 2012-10-16 14:31:24 | 显示全部楼层
so inactive.I don' know how to remember some words which I want to know and  how to use them in my daily communication and written English.I love watching American TV,seems all time spent on the plot of the TV, but no actual improvement of my English level.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|QPDCA平台自律公约|QPDCA质量论坛 ( 苏ICP备18014265号-1 )

QPDCA质量论坛最好的质量管理论坛 GMT+8, 2024-5-19 02:03 , Processed in 0.093888 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On.

无锡惠山区清华创新大厦901室0510-66880106

江苏佳成明威管理咨询有限公司 版权所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表