查看: 826|回复: 0

将于近日颁布的物流认证企业标准,把物流企业分为三类...

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-10-12 14:06:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转质量管理社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

1.Enquiry—12th,Oct 2010
Buyer's Message

Subject: I'm interested in your ramie solid dying fabric,ramie piece dyed fabric,solid dyed ramie fabric

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

we're looking for a ramie or linen supplier, because we are having a 100% ramie sample pant here which should be produced.

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

XXX

2.从邮件的简单程度来说,其实第一感觉不是很好,因为内容非常简单,简单的让所有的人都想忽略,觉得这家伙肯定没有实单在手…
昨天收到了50%的订金,我总结一下,还是不要眼高手低,不要想当然,不要以自己简单的过往经验随便断定一个看似初级无意义的询盘..

3.1st feedback on 12th,Oct 2010

Dear xxx,

Thanks very for your inquiry.

I am Gavin from Goldentex,a professional ramie,linen fabric and garment factory in China.All our products are excellent in quality and competitive in price. We are annually exporting more than 10 million meters ramie,linen fabric and 2.5 million pcs of garments to the worldwide such as Italy,Germany,France,Turkey,South Korea…

Sincerely hope to establish business relationship with yr esteemed company in the near future. And I believe both of our business will be blooming after our cooperation.As to the 100% ramie pants,could you pls kindly send that original sample to us for analysing and quotation.

Any query,pls feel free to contact me.

Best Regards

Sales Supervisor

Gavin

4.很常规的一个回复,目的是套他手里的资料,看看到底是不是潜在的客户,手里是否有原样…10月15号,得到他的第一封回复如下:
Dear Gavin,

Thanks for your kind message – I will send you the ramie sample now to:

Attn: Gavin
Please be so kind to send me the quotation incl. sample pant in dark grey and black colour back to my reference.

Thank you very much!
Best regards,
XXX
5.收到这封邮件,我立刻在心里给他打了7分,有原样在手,寄过来分析,说明潜在性很大,坐等原来过来,然后分析面料规格,再进行服装报价…回复如下:
Dear xxx,

Well noted with tks.Will quote best price to you once received yr original sample.

Best Regards
Sales Supervisor
Gavin

6.10月19号,得到他的邮件回复如下:
Dear Gavin

Okay thanks, the UPS tracking number is:******

Please be so kind to quote in linen and cotton too – what kinds of fabric do you offer?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
XXX
然后立马补充一封邮件回复:
Dear xxx,

Tks for yr kindly email.

Waiting for yr original sample,once received them,will analyze specification and quote
best price to you.Goldentex is a professional ramie and linen fabric,garments factory,
working with oversea company more than 10 years.Offering greatest products and service
plans per clients' detailed requests.

Best Regards
Sales Supervisor
Gavin

7.10月21号,收到客人原样,分析后给客人去邮件:
Dear xxx,

Confirmed received yr original sample this morning.After analying the specification and measuring the
pants measurement with M size,we can only quote approx price to you as below:
Pure Ramie Pants USD5.70/Pc FOB Shanghai;
MOQ: 5000 pcs/order; 2000 pcs/design(colour),200 pcs/size

Whenever you propose more detailes,such as total measurement charts,special packing...,Thus exact price
can be quoted per detailes.

You refered to quote linen cotton fabric too in last mail?How to understand?Do you mean use linen cotton
fabric to make pants per yr original sample?But how's the specification?Pls kindly advise yr comments.

Waiting for yr prompt reply.

Best Regards
Sales Supervisor
Gavin
当天下午就得到他的回复:
Dear Gavin,

Thanks for your kind message, but 5,70USD is really too expensive - please be so kind to quote the same pant in all over linen fabric and all over cotton fabric.

Regarding the sample, it should be exactly the same in size M - size S, L and XL should be arrange proportional to this pant size M EU standard in dark grey and black colour.

Please be so kind to get back to me asap!

Best regards,
XXX

分享到: QQ空间 腾讯微博 腾讯朋友 分享0 收藏0 支持0 反对0 转播到腾讯微博分享到QQ空间
  举报

Amy Amy 当前离线
魅力1815 点阅读权限150贡献41 值精华20积分215 分注册时间2011-10-11最后登录2012-9-18帖子1442积分5044
超级版主

注册时间2011-10-11最后登录2012-9-18帖子1442积分5044串个门 加好友 打招呼 发消息   发表于 2012-3-5 12:36:33 |只看该作者
立即回复如下:
Dear xxx,

Tks for yr prompt reply!

Compared with linen cotton and pure linen fabric material,making yr pants by ramie fabric is the lowest.M size is the smallest
one,so I am afraid the average price wll be USD5.80/Pc.I trust our pirce is very competitive,and you can compare the price
with other suppliers.

Could you pls kindly advise yr approx order quantity for referrence?Can match our MOQ or not?If there is any other query,
pls feel free to let me know.

Best Regards
Sales Supervisor
Gavin
从这里,我可以判断他是个实在的买家,计较价格是商人的天性,但是实际上我知道,我的价格一点都不高,而且我很后悔价格报低了,好再效期报的不长,我断定肯定还会重新报价的,因为这时候很多细节都没定…现阶段是要再判断一下订单具体有多大,太小了也不能做.所以试探性问了一下大概的数量,如果太小,没有再进行的必要…

他当即回复了:
Dear Gavin,

Thanks for your kind message again – size S will be the smallest size, the sample you got is size M.

Please be so kind to quote the pant in full linen and full cotton fabric too and arrange samples in dark
grey and black colour, right!?

After receiving the samples, we’ll discuss about the quantities and colours.

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
XXX
避实就虚,不回答大概的订单数量,只是我报其他面料做这个裤子的价格,于是回复到:
Dear xxx,

Tks for yr mail.

We will calculate price of pants which made by linen cotton and pure linen material
as well as similar weight to yr original sample.And will quote to you later.

Pls kindly advise yr approx quantity for our referrece,if it's below our MOQ,there is
difficult for us to make that order.Hope you can be kindly understanding.

As to the sample pants making,we ususally charge sample cost from clients,and will
reture it back after bulk order.Is it available for you?Pls kindly advise yr comments.

Best Regards
Sales Supervisor
Gavin
19.12月22日收到他FAX的签章PI,我估计他把钱应该也差不多付了,去了一封邮件
Dear xxx,

Good day to you!

Well received stamped PI from yr esteemed company.Could you pls kindly
let me know when I can receive yr T/T copy of 50% deposit?We plan to
start the fabric making firstly,I need yr T/T copy to finacial department
for order confirmed,hope I can receive it ASAP,Tks for yr kindly understanding.

Best Regards
Sales Supervisor
Gavin

20.12月23日
Dear Gavin,

Thanks for your kind message – payment has been done already, I will send you the payment proof later on today.

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
XXX

定金已经收到,基本上告一段落,接下来安排打色卡,余下的事基本上交给工厂了...
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|QPDCA平台自律公约|QPDCA质量论坛 ( 苏ICP备18014265号-1 )

QPDCA质量论坛最好的质量管理论坛 GMT+8, 2024-6-15 08:53 , Processed in 0.180423 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.

无锡惠山区清华创新大厦901室0510-66880106

江苏佳成明威管理咨询有限公司 版权所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表